Maintenance & RepairAre You Ready To Turn Your Backyard Into Something Extraordinary?
Keep Your Pool In Tip-Top ShapeIf you have any questions about the maintenance, operation or warranty of your new swimming pool, please give us a call at 512.847.1800. We’ll be happy to help. If it’s a renovation you’re looking for, you’ll want to go here. We also offer expert advice and installation on a number of time-saving and energy-saving upgrades for your pool. This includes:
- Weekly Pool Cleaning Service
- Remote Automation
- Salt-based chlorine generator
- Heat Pump
- Solar Blanket
- Multi-Speed and Variable Speed Pumps
- Complete remodeling and renovation
- Pool Covers
- Daily Water Chemistry And Maintenance
Weekly Pool Cleaning ServiceWe provide a weekly pool cleaning & chemical service so you can have a truly “Maintenance–Free” pool. We don’t require an annual contract. Each weekly cleaning visit includes:
- Vacuum the pool
- Brush the walls & tiles.
- Empty the skimmer baskets
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Empty the pump & filter basket
- Skim away any surface debris
- Test and adjust the chemicals
- Leave a service ticket, reporting what we’ve done
SAVE TIME: Today’s Pools Practically Take Care of Themselves!From chemical management to spa automation to automatic cleaners, new breakthroughs have taken the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership. Remote Automation
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically
- Accessible from anywhere – even your cell phone!
- Uses plain old salt to create pure natural chlorine
- Completely automatic; never handle chlorine again!
- Stunningly beautiful; many styles to choose from.
- Lasts twice as long as plaster finishes
DAILY WATER CHEMISTRY AND MAINTENANCEBalanced water chemistry is as critical during the off-season months as it is in the season. Water may become aggressive because of rain, snow, and fill water as with the regular use of acid to control pH. Adjust your pH and Carbonate Alkalinity1 frequently; monitor calcium hardness and Cyanuric acid monthly.
- Free Chlorine = 1 to 3 ppm
- Total Chlorine = 1 to 3 ppm
- Sequestering Agent as per Manufacturer’s directions
- pH = 7.2 to 7.6
- Carbonate Alkalinity = 80 to 120 ppm1
- Calcium hardness = 200 to 400 ppm
- Cyanuric acid = 30 to 50 ppm
- TDS = 300 to 1800 ppm (Non-salt pools)
- Salt Level = 2500 to 3500 ppm ((Salt chlorination ONLY))
View Our Gallery Of Work
Whether you're looking for something "simple and budget-friendly" or a world-class, exotic backyard resort, we’ve got the talent and experience to make your backyard remarkable.
Thank you for the fantastic job you did on our home. The knowledge and friendliness of Randy...second to none. The staff is excellent & did a great job for us. We love our pool and we definitely recommend them!!
We decided to hire River Rock Pools and now we know that it was the best decision. They are professional & made the process very smooth. We recommend them to a lot of people and will continue to recommend them.
We have known Randy for a long time and he is a very good friend of ours. He is very knowledgeable about pools. He has done a great job on our pool and made our backyard a dream place. We highly recommend Randy and his team.
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible