Maintenance & RepairAre You Ready To Turn Your Backyard Into Something Extraordinary?
Keep Your Pool In Tip-Top Shape
If wholesale nfl jersyes you have any questions about the maintenance, operation or warranty of your new swimming pool, please give us a call at 512.847.1800. We’ll be happy to help. If it’s a renovation you’re looking for, you’ll want to go here.
We also offer expert advice and installation on a number of time-saving and energy-saving upgrades for your pool. This includes:
- Weekly Pool Cleaning Service
- Remote Automation
- Salt-based chlorine generator
- Heat Pump
- Solar Blanket
- Multi-Speed and Variable Speed Pumps
- Complete remodeling and renovation
- Pool Covers
- Daily Water Chemistry And Maintenance
Weekly Pool Cleaning Service
We provide a weekly pool cleaning & chemical service so you can have a truly “Maintenance–Free” pool. We don’t require an annual contract.
Each weekly cleaning visit includes:
- Vacuum the pool
- Brush the walls & tiles.
- Empty the skimmer baskets
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Empty the pump & filter basket
- Skim away any surface debris
- Test and adjust the chemicals
- Leave a service ticket, reporting what we’ve done
SAVE TIME: Today’s Pools Practically Take Care of Themselves!
From chemical management to spa automation to automatic cleaners, new breakthroughs fake ray bans have taken the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership.
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically
- Accessible from anywhere – even your cell phone!
Salt-based chlorine generator
- Uses plain old salt to create pure natural chlorine
- Completely automatic; never handle chlorine again!
- Stunningly beautiful; many styles to choose from.
- Lasts twice as long as plaster finishes
DAILY WATER CHEMISTRY AND MAINTENANCE
Balanced water chemistry is as critical during the off-season months as it is in the season. Water may become aggressive because of rain, snow, and fill water as with the regular use of acid to control pH. Adjust your pH and Carbonate Alkalinity1 frequently; monitor calcium hardness and Cyanuric acid monthly.
<a cheap jerseys id=”daily”>DAILY WATER CHEMISTRY AFTER 28 DAYS
Maintain the water chemistry using the Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) maintained between 0.0 and + 0.3.
- Free Chlorine = 1 to 3 ppm
- Total Chlorine = 1 to 3 ppm
- Sequestering Agent as per Manufacturer’s directions
- pH = 7.2 to 7.6
- Carbonate Alkalinity = 80 to 120 ppm1
- Calcium hardness = 200 to 400 ppm
- Cyanuric acid = 30 to 50 ppm
- TDS = 300 to 1800 ppm (Non-salt pools)
- Salt Level = 2500 to 3500 ppm ((Salt chlorination ONLY))
The Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) must be maintained between 0.0 and +0.3 for day-to-day maintenance after the initial start-up procedure has been completed. This will help to reduce the likelihood of problems with the pool surface. Disregarding these LSI parameters promotes leaching, etching, and discoloration on the negative (-) side and scaling and discoloration on the positive (+) side.
LANGELIER SATURATION INDEX (LSI) = pH + Total Alkalinity Factor + Calcium Hardness Factor + Temperature Factor – TDS Factor
Deterioration, discoloration, and scaling as a result of the premature or improper use of chemicals and use of chemical feeders are the responsibility of the equipment installer and operator. Feeders other than Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) types and pH controllers should not be placed in operation for a minimum of 28 days after the start up.
View Our Gallery Of Work
Whether you're looking for something "simple and budget-friendly" or a world-class, exotic backyard resort, we’ve got the talent and experience to make your backyard remarkable.